The Export Support Center of the Chukotka Autonomous Region renders services on preparation, expert examination and support of export contract Properly and correctly prepared foreign economic contract promotes saving efforts and significant reduction of expenses arising at obtaining permission documents for movement of goods; when performing currency transactions; when passing customs clearance and customs control; when determining customs costs of the goods (taxation base). All of this results in warranted profit-making and helps to avoid additional expenses related to settlement of conflict situations when implementing foreign economic contracts and transactions.
The service includes:
- selection of an optimal procedure for export delivery;
- legal examination of an international contract;
- preparing a draft export contract.
The service is free of charge for small and medium-sized businesses of the Chukotka Autonomous Region maximum once per a calendar year.
For entrepreneurs not registered in the Unified Register of Small and medium-sized businesses, the service is rendered on a fee basis.
Service fee and conditions of service provision (throughout a year)
On the basis of co-financing of 20% of cost by the SME. Conditions of provision:
- The service in rendered on condition that the SME did not receive subsidies from the federal budget or the budget of the Chukotka Autonomous Region for reimbursement of the same expenses for the purposes specified in the service description on the grounds of the regulations of the Russian Federation except for the Russian Federation Ministry of Economic Development Decree No. 594 dated September 25, 2019;
- within the framework of an agreement concluded between the ESC and the SME, the latter undertakes to make an export contract and ship the goods thereunder (perform works, provide services) within 3 years of the date of receipt of services for the amount exceeding the amount of expenses of the ESC for provision of service by at least 10 times and provide a copy of the export contract to the ESC within 10 working days of the date of signing of the export contract.
Limitations of cost of services for the ESC (throughout a year)
Maximum RUB 1 million per 1 SME.
But the expenses of the ESC may not exceed the amount of taxes paid by the SME to budgets of the budgetary system of the Russian Federation at the year previous to the year of the application for the service.