Commercial offer is executed in the language meeting the requirements of the target export country on maximum 2 A4 pages.
Commercial offer contains among other things the following information:
- short description of exported goods (works, services) with indication of the key quantitative, qualitative and technical characteristics;
- price of export delivery;
- possible volumes of delivery, frequency, and time frame of shipment of batches of products (works, services deadlines), availability of stock located near the buyer’s location;
- possible terms of payment (possibility of granting of indulgence, preferred forms of settlement and other);
- terms of after-sale and warranty service;
- other terms of delivery of the goods (performance of works, services) influencing the cost (location of plants and/or warehouses from where goods may be shipped, deadlines for delivery or performance of works);availability of international certificated of conformance for products and/or manufacture;
- contact details.
To provide this service, the ESC engages organizations specializing in the development of commercial offers.